More and more customers demand their suppliers to be ISO 9001 and/or ISO 27001 certified. While that might be easy for large corporations, it isn’t so for startups.
This ebook is for you if 👇
- You are a founder or CEO of a SaaS startup who faces requirements from their customers to be ISO 9001 and/or ISO 27001 certified
- You are the Quality Manager (QM) or Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in a SaaS startup
- You want to get past ISO 9001 and/or ISO 27001 certification without expensive tools and consultants
I am the co-founder & CEO of a B2B SaaS startup serving enterprise customers, so I wrote this playbook based on my own experience.
Here is what you get ✅
- A simple way to manage non-compliances before the initial certification
- Proven strategies to close non-compliances using off-the-shelf tools
- Different strategies for documenting your QMS and ISMS
- Pragmatic approaches to prepare for your certification audit
- Advice for living the process after the audit
- All those topics as step-by-step instructions without all the fuss
- All those topics both in PDF and EPUB format for easy use